Friday, May 13, 2011

Meanwhile back at the ranch.....


So while I'm waiting to see if Blogger will recover my lost posts I can show you a few new trinkets for my shop. I posted the tutorial last week for these tissue covers. I decided to add some vintage lace and velvet ribbon. Let's face it, there's nothing pretty about a runny nose so you might as well have a cute pack of Kleenex to take the attention off your red dripping nose! "ew"  I just love love love the adorable fabrics from Japan. I'll admit I had trouble cutting into the  owls and matryoshka doll fabric.




I am also working on a new apron today from these great Robert Kaufmann fabrics I picked up yesterday at M & L.  I love them together. I'm not usually a green and blue girl, but these just look so fresh and fun! Hopefully the apron will come out the way I'm picturing it in my head. I'm still waiting for the call that it's time to head on over to my son's house to babysit while they rush to the hospital, so we'll see if I get to finish the apron today......stay tuned :)

3 comments: