Thursday, March 8, 2012

In stitches :)

I don't know about you,
but there are days that I just don't feel like sewing
on my machine.

*gasp*

I know...right?

Sometimes I just love the simplicity of
creating with a needle and thread.
Today I'm doing the hand work on another
component of my tiny houses quilt.


I also wanted to show my "chickens and quilts" cross stitch
that I finished last night.
Now I can add it to my ever growing
box of completed stitcheries
that are just waiting to be framed.
Why is it so stinkin expensive to have something framed?
Sheesh!
My friend Amy gave me the phone number
of her framer and I'll be contacting her soon.


I also finished this fun scissor case kit that I received
for my birthday :)
I just love love love it!!!

4 comments:

  1. man, you are prolific!
    I have got to get me some handwork for the quieter times...wait, I don't have quieter times right now. hahahahahahahaha
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stitching...I like the home sign. Before you call the framer why don't you google framing and see if it s not easier and cheaper to DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cross stitch and I'm loving that "home"

    ReplyDelete