Friday, February 27, 2015

Better Late Than Never :)

I've been sewing so much for my etsy business lately
that I needed to take a day to sew just for fun.
I decided to use the time to get caught up on 
some long over due projects.
I stitched these Halloween/Fall charts for my friends,
Gena, Denise and Amy.
My plan was to have them ready to go before October.
Well I finished all the stitching,
but never made them into pillows.
Until now :)



I also stitched Captain Kirk for Gina for Christmas.
(Yes....he is also late)


Then I turned my attention to a table runner
that I had completed the top last year some time
and I machine quilted it and did the binding by hand.

I think it will be cute for Easter :)
It's made from a Riley Blake charm pack.
Love the colors! 
It always feels so good to chip away at my "to do" list.
Now it's on to the next thing :)

5 comments:

  1. Love love love. And a trek pressie will help with the sadness of leonard nimoy's passing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your craftiness always amazes me. You are so talented and I'm glad I'm a recipient of your gifts. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy gal. Love all your finishes, they are so cute.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finishes - you could say the first ones are for THIS year, in which case - you're VERY early getting them done! ;)

    That tablerunner is perfect for Easter - doesn't it feel good to get UFO's finished? I got one done for Easter as well - afterwards I couldn't figure out why it took me so long to work on it, as it took less than 2 hours to finish. That's the way it goes sometimes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a pattern for the Witchy Washy cross stitch?

    ReplyDelete