This is an apron I'm working on and I was pretty careful when
I cut out the blender fabric to keep everything lined up.......
at least I thought I was!
*ugh* I cut it "wonky" and now I have to take this apart and get more fabric.
I know I"ll find something else to do with this piece.
I guess this is why my seam ripper and I are such close friends :)
I did manage to sew the final of my 3 personal grocery bags this morning before breakfast :)
(gosh....that makes me sound a bit crazy to sew before I even eat breakfast!)
And yesterday I made these fun pillow covers for
Brandon & April's new home.
I used an envelope opening on the backside with velcro strips to hold it closed so she can wash them when she needs to . The fabric in the background will be used for the other 2 pillow covers I hope to finish today. They are larger square pillows. These will look really cute on their brown leather couches.