Thursday, April 10, 2014

I'm baaaack......

Well you may have noticed that I haven't been blogging
for a while.
I've been a bit busy :)
My beautiful daughter is due to deliver
our little granddaughter Daisy
any day now.
I went with a "Daisy" theme for the shower.

We had fun photo props......






It was a truly lovely party
and so many of her friends attended.
I can't show all the photos because there are just too many.

I had to buy this little jacket and high top tennis shoes....
I just had to.....


I also made her a dozen new flannel washcloths.
The tutorial for these is on the right hand side of the blog.


I took David to Bubble Fest at the Discovery Science Center
for his Birthday "Nana and Me" special day.

I took Gabriel to the movies for his 
Birthday "Nana and Me" special day.


I'm still hand quilting Daisy's new quilt.....




I finished up 2 cross stitch projects......



And I made a new liner for Daisy's bassinet.


Jose and I went to Pioneer Town with 
Star Yamaha Chapter 230.
We had 40 bikes on this ride.
Great people and yummy lunch :)

And because we've gone on 3 consecutive rides
we were officially voted in to the Chapter.

So I'm officially a "Biker Chick" now :)
Who knew?


Oh...and Barkley had a tumor removed from his face
and
the church we planted 10 years ago lost our lease
and so we have to close our doors.
That means I will be doing all the paperwork
to dissolve the church.
I'm excited to see what God has in store for us.
We attended a wonderful church this Sunday
and it already feels like home :)
God is so good!





8 comments:

  1. did you sleep at all? holy moly girl. I got tired just reading that

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go you biker chick :-)! I am vicariously cool because my BFF is an official biker chick :-)!

    The bassinet liner is too cute! As always your cross stitching is perfect! Your skills are excellent :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much news, beautiful family and project pictures - it's certainly not boring in your neck of the woods! Hopefully we'll be hearing soon that Miss Daisy has arrived safe and sound, and that Barkley is making a full recovery (I went looking for pics in previous posts - he's a cutie) :) I'm sorry about you losing your church, but it sounds like you've found a new one to call home, so that's good news as well, Biker Chick Nana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little outfit for your Daisy :) Ohhh that picture of In-N-Out makes my mouth water. Sure do miss it!!

    Wishing your daughter the best delivery. And Congrats to you Biker Chick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...a biker chick now...congrats ! LOL How about some Harley project bags....don't know if they make Harley fabric though due to licensing...but I would love one....hint hint !
    Love the bassinet cover you made and the washcloths. So cute....congrats and hope your new granddaughter arrives soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like things are going well for you. You look very happy. I bet you can't wait for Daisy's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! What a joy-filled celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete