Monday, May 26, 2014

She Who Sews Challenge

I'm still here!
I know it's been a while since I posted,
but today is my day to show you what I've made for 
the She Who Sews Challenge!
I made myself a new sewing tote bag.
I love the size of this bag.
It seriously carries everything
AND the kitchen sink!
I did some fun patchwork
to make the front and back panels.

I love this fabric! 
This is the print I used for the lining :)
It's all so cute! 
I used Phoomph for Fabric
to make the embelishment.
You can read more about Phoomph here
I bought mine at Joann's.
It's super easy to use and you can
do so many fun things with it :)




Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Jacquie Morris

WOW!! love this fabric too... you make such lovely things... I wish I had an ounce of your talent.
Smiles :)

carla

Hi!!! Very pretty!!!!

Laura

What a cute bag! Nice work!

Sandra :)

Wow that's gorgeous - those are fun prints, and you combined them so nicely - insert look of envy here :D Nice ric rac and corset embellishments - the perfect fun touch! Is that a redhead I see beside the She Who Sews panel? HA!!!

Marcia

Really nice :-)!

Denise

Love your bag! It's beautiful.....but I knew it would be. This is a great bag. I love mine!

madebymeinred

It's perfect! Love the way you used the fabrics.

Createology

Fabulous Sewing Bag! I am totally in love with "She Who Sews" fabric line. Thank you for sharing about Phoomph which looks like a miracle for ideas making fabric gift giving goodies. Creative Sew Bliss...

joystudio

Hi Karen - I also love what you've created for the challenge. You did a beautiful job. And ditto, "it's perfect!" comment. I'm blog hoping today and began with yours. What a nice post & visit, THANK YOU Karen!

susie

Love the bag! Nicely done! and How fun is it, that we seem to have favored different handmaids!
Hugs, Susie

Post a Comment