Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright!

I can't believe I haven't posted since October!
I feel like it's all been just a blurr.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Here are a few pics from our Christmas Eve.
In our home, the grandchildren
don't get to see the tree or decorations at Nana & Papa's house
until Christmas Eve.


Here are the 2 older girls Evie and Sofie.
I can't believe they are already 3 years old.
Where does time go?

I made their dresses and matching dresses
for their dolls.






All 7 Minions received Minion jammies from us
that they wore on Christmas day :)


Merry Christmas everyone!




6 comments:

  1. What a great way to use your talents as a seamstress. the dresses are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids, and I love the new dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of kids in jammies. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy - the matching dresses are adorable. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry (belated) Christmas Karen - I love the photos of the kids - they're all so happy and excited! I have to admit that my favourite project(s) are the matching dresses for girls and dollies - when I was growing up my mom made my sister and I matching outfits (she was 6 years older than me - can you imagine how she felt? LOL!) but I would have been happier with matching outfits for me and MY dollies!

    ReplyDelete