Thursday, September 22, 2011

13 Saturdays......

With only 13 Saturdays left before Christmas, I've been busy working on gifties. Some of them I just can't show you until after Christmas, but I'm pretty sure that Sofie and Evie don't have internet access just yet :) I finished these 2 rattles for the girls this evening. They are made out of a pair of pink polka dot socks that I found at Target on clearance for $2.48! They have a jingle bell inside the head that is muffled by the stuffing so they have a pleasant little jingle. You can find the free tutorial HERE.

I noticed the 2 proud Dad's holding their little girls on Sunday after lunch and decided to snap a photo. I wasn't expecting the girls to be looking at each other. How cute is that? I can tell they are going to be such good friends! I hope they like their rattles :)

8 comments:

  1. CUTE! The babies and the rattles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable - the princesses and the rattles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! The rattles turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rattles,princesses & a free tutorial too? Sweet!
    Super cuteness up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those rattles are just TOO CUTE!!!!!! The babies aren't too bad either!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, how are you? Your blog is beautiful, I love to see everything here! I'm from Brazil, you would like to visit my blog and if you like, follow me too? I'm waiting for you there!

    Kisses and goodbye!

    Daniella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seu cantinho é muito fofo!!!!
    Andréa
    http://andreaarteva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete