Sunday, January 6, 2013

Checkin' in :)

Hope you are all having a lovely week!
I thought it was about time for me to check in....

I've been sewing A LOT....
Just finished up these 3 sets of potholders
and some other fun goodies 
that I can't really show you yet.



Look what I found on my memory card when I was 
downloading pics.....

My wonderful friend Regena sent me this
adorable hand stitched snowman that she made
and darling tags and Ho Ho Ho bags
a while back and I"m so lame that I hadn't posted 
about it yet.
(Loser....I know)
But now you can go ahead and envy me
cuz this little guy is the cutest!!!!
Thanks Gena!!!!


And last but not least,
make sure to come back tomorrow morning
because I'm taking part in the 
"In Your Words" blog hop
and there will be a giveaway as well!!!
See you all tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

  1. HAHA I love those British fabrics - adorable! Cute potholders (as always, you find the most FUN of fabrics!) and cute snowman and gift tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I try hard to get caught up on blog reading I can't believe how much sewing you have gotten done. Those mug organizers are a great idea. Wonderful for a teacher. I love those dolls you made. You got those done just in time, they are just too cute.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I am loving those pot holders. Is there a tut somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you like! and you know I love your potholders cuz I have enough of them. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice :-)!

    See you tomorrow :-)!

    ReplyDelete