Saturday, July 20, 2013

Something to Crow about :)


I had such a good time last night sewing 
while the guys were outside
having their Friday night Cigar & Movie time.
I love to see my hubby, my son, my son-in-law
and my nephew spending that "man" time together.
It makes my heart happy to hear them laughing
and chatting until midnight :)
It also gives me one night a week
to sew or stitch while I listen to music.
It's a win win!

I made 4 new Limited Edition bags
featuring the amazing talents of Michelle Palmer.
I seriously can't wrap my head around
how she draws like that.
But I'm glad she shares her talent :)
These bags are in the shop now, while they last.





Hope you all a lovely Friday night :)



7 comments:

  1. Your beautiful bags combined with Michelle's amazing drawings are a win-win for certain. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEETNESS!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you bring the little pen & inks to life~ These are just wonderful, Sweet Friend :)

    (I'm working on your new projects) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your bags! thanks for sharing with us your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little panels are amazing, and add just the right "extra" to your lovely bags :) I can't even draw stick figures - I'm in awe of people who can actually put the proverbial pen to paper and create something beautiful ... even my grocery lists are ugly, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fall colors and crows....win win

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wonderful! I think they are my favorites so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done! The combination of two very creative artist's talents equals wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete