Saturday, August 30, 2014

A bit of Christmas Cheer :)

Last year in November, one of my customers asked me about
making cup cozies with removable scarf pins.
What a great idea!
So these little guys are back in my shop today :)
The gingerbread man and the snowman
are designed and hand stitched by me. 




These next 4 feature hand drawn pen & ink original artwork
by the artist Michelle Palmer.
(you can find her work at https://www.etsy.com/shop/MichellePalmer)
I only have 1 of each of these.
Aren't they amazing?










4 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the little snowman

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have any idea how cute that little guy would love as spock??

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA so cute - and it's not too early to be working on Christmas projects and/or shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mug cozies! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete