Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I'm feelin' Blue.....

Isn't this "Flow Blue" fabric  designed by Michelle Palmer
for Red Rooster fabrics just gorgeous???
I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love.
The bonus has been 
that through my love for sewing
I have met some incredibly talented women.
Michelle is one of those talented women for sure!
If you read my blog regularly, you've seen her 
hand drawn pen & ink artwork.
You can check out her etsy shop HERE.

She asked me if I would make her a bag 
made from her new fabric line.
Of course I said YES!!!
It's like opening a new box of crayons
when I get to play with new fabrics.
She sent this amazingly delicate hand stitched lace.
Gorgeous right?


And the little birds on this print are just adorable :)
It's hard to pick a favorite from this line.
I love them all!
If you love it like I do,
check with your local quilt shop.
Happy Sewing!


7 comments:

  1. So pretty as always! You had some beautiful fabrics to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen! You are a treasure~ Thank you! So very thankful to meet you. Your work and your heart are simply beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es adorable ,me encantan las telas !!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the good kinda blue fer sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful bag, and those fabrics are delicious - particularly that bird print in the last picture - I can almost hear chirping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Love love the birds.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete