Thursday, July 14, 2016

July Bag of the Month and a few others :)

Since moving to Idaho in January 
we have started a Bag of the Month Club.
This is the July package. 
I can share it now
 as my customers have all received their surprise packages.
It's been so much fun to find the fun themed tuck ins
that go in every month's packages.
The cost is $40.00 with free shipping in the USA.
If anyone is interested in joining,
please email me with your email address
 and I can send you the info.

This is one of the fun bags I listed in the shop yesterday.
It's just so bright and fun!

These 2 feature hand drawn pen and ink artwork 
by the Artist Michelle Palmer.
Her work is ah-mazing!!!
I love trying to find just the perfect fabric
s to showcase her artwork.

Well I'd better get back to work.
The August Bag of the Month bags won't sew themselves......

8 comments:

  1. You always have such amazing fabrics, but that black floral is over the top gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join bag of the month club. Do you have any of the Bee bags left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with Le_meridian funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app 1-989-394-3740 Or email his company E-Mail lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Car Transport In Mumbai obviously a matter of concern as you won a premium car and you need to shift it damage-free. To this, you need to get assistance from professionals as manual shifting is not a feasible option. This is where car shifting companies can be a great help. LogisticsGuru.PVT, an IBA-certified company has the best professionals to shift your car damage-free.

    Read More Blogg : https://bit.ly/35FaqNM

    ReplyDelete
  5. As organizations perpetually migrate to cloud-based hosting services, virtual machines and cloud-based security solutions

    ReplyDelete