Monday, July 11, 2016

Stitchy Goodness :)

This is "She Seeks Wool" by Teresa Kogut.
Isn't she awesome?
Of course I had to add some red :)
Once I had her stitched I decided to turn her into
a project bag for myself.
I love the way she came out.

Yesterday was a rainy day here in Idaho
so I decided to drink some hot tea
and do some stitching.
So I started "Warm Winter Woolens" by LHN.
I'll show you my progress next time.
I hope you are all having a wonderful day!!!
I'll be back in a day or so with the details of my new 
Birthday Club :)


7 comments:

  1. SO NEAT! LOVE THE RED! THANKS FOR SHARING!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made her into a project bag!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's perfect for a project bag - love the paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the project bags. Are you almost settled in the new area and house? Moving is such a big task. I think back on my cross country move....6 days driving!

    ReplyDelete