Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh Thank Heaven for Little Girls!!!


Our very girly future :)

The very fun filled present :)


Yesterday afternoon we found out that our daughter and her hubby are expecting a little girl! That means that Nana gets TWO baby girls just 6 weeks apart! They are going to grow up together just like our 4 grandsons are growing up together! Can you tell how excited I am? (I'll admit that Papa is a bit nervous about me going shopping....) I'm so happy for both April and Kristina to have precious little girls to add to their families :) Having had a son and a daughter myself, I know the joy that each gender brings and now both of them will experience that same joy!
I can hardly wait to see all the very manly men in the family turn into mush 
when they look into their sweet little faces :) Oh my gosh! Let the tea parties and nail polishing begin!!!

5 comments:

  1. Karen, your family has been so tremendously blessed with such beautiful children & grandchildren!! I cannot wait to meet both of your granddaughters and am so happy for everyone!! God is good!! I can only imagine the fabric that is going to be screaming out to you, "Nana, nana, make me into something girly" now!! Love you guys :) Enjoy all of your little kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me all of that is just pictures and not stuff you've already bought! LOL
    Those poor little girls......along with a ton of love, they are gonna have a ton of stuff.
    Get on with your bad self, Nana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all of Nana's talents those little girls are going to have the cutest outfits, shoes and toys going! I'm very excited for you. Having a daughter myself I know the joy a daughter brings. You're going to have so much fun with your new granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have so much fun! 2 boys and 2 girls a full set! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eerr I meant 4 boys and 2 girls...i really need to go back to drinking coffee!

    ReplyDelete