Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who Knew?


 Who knew that when I made my owl pincushion that it would be the item that I got the most comments about? I think owls are adorable, but I'm not an owl collector. I'm more a chicken/rooster girl myself. But it seems that now that I've started making owls I just can't stop myself! I made this owl key chain from this darling free pattern. It's for my apron swap partner. Turns out she is a owl collector :) I drew up a pattern for the little owl pencil topper that I made for a friends' little girl who also loves owls. I shrunk my pattern down and made this tiny owl necklace that I will be selling in my Etsy shop. I'll be making a few more this week in different colors.

3 comments:

  1. The key chain is so adorable. As you know my daughter just loves owls so I printed the pattern. I like owls too but can see how you'd love black and white polka dotted chickens. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ Regena! You are so good at that little tinie tiny work!

    ReplyDelete