Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A little more "Cozy" love :)

After making the cup cozies "drink sleeves" for the guys yesterday,
(seriously......if the guys heard me call them "cup cozies",
 they'd never use them!)
I wanted to get busy making 3 more
for some special ladies in my life.
This time I used a Sweetwater pattern that I found here.
It's a very simple pattern and I love the scalloped edges :)
The pattern calls for velcro,
but I like pony tail eleastic and buttons better.
The pink one was made using 6 leftover charm squares
that I cut in half and pieced together.
I'm always trying to find ways
 to use up charm squares in little projects.

These labels are from the Sweetwater etsy shop.
They are high quality iron on labels
that come in a variety of styles
and I love the way they add something special!



And speaking of using up charm squares......
What do you use the leftover charms for?
I'd love it if you would share your ideas!

8 comments:

  1. So Cute! I hardly ever use up my leftovers...I keep them until I get enough that co-ordinate and can start another project...but I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute for words! Are you sure the one on the bottom isn't for me to buy? It is so my style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just barely got into charm squares, thank you very much evil woman, so now I have my first idea about what to do with them.
    Love the drink sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to use my leftover charm squares for pillows. Pillows are such a satisfying little project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous :-)! Currently I do not even use charm squares; let alone having project ideas. This is one of the many reasons that I follow your blog; the fabulous ideas :-)! I love the fabric; they make me happy. Thank you for sharing the link for the pattern I will add this project to my repertoire :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too cute! I love the middle blue one with the Life is good tag. The fabric is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Great job Karen! Now these are on my long "to do list" thanks to you! ;) So far I haven't used my leftover charm squares yet but I will. Thanks for the great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete