Sunday, December 18, 2011

Friday Night Sew In #9

First of all I just wanted to let you know
 that I have exciting news
I've already had some wonderful responses from some 
very generous friends
and merchants who will be donating
some of the prizes! 
I'll have more details soon so make sure and check back often!
In the meantime, grab a button
and share the fun!!!
The more, the merrier!!!



On Friday night I was planning on sewing A LOT......
but I ran out of energy after I finished sewing this
business card case for my buddy Marcia's birthday :)
As soon as I saw this fabric I knew I had to use it
to make something for her.
She loves pink and she loves to sew!
I finished the tiny binding by hand and then sewed on the snaps.
I also started machine quilting another Christmas gift,
but the recipient reads this blog,
so I can't even show the fabric or it will give it away.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That is a sweet little business card case,Love the fabric! You always seam to find the cutest sewing prints :)
    I made candy all day today,I need to go sew,but just don't have the energy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it and I use mine every singel day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And of course I love the fact that it's pink! Congrats on the donation of prizes for the sew along. :) Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That material is just too cute. Love what you did with it.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE my business cardholder :-)! It is totally me. Thank you my friend :-)♥.

    ReplyDelete