Thursday, February 20, 2014

I Heart Cross Stitch :)

I've been a bit busy with sewing work lately,
but I found time to finish this little heart today.
I've had the cross stitch done since before Christmas.
I have no idea who designed this chart.
It was in a stack of cross stitch charts given to me.
If anyone knows who designed it,
please let me know. 
I stitched in on 28ct Victorian Red Lugana
with 1 thread Ecru over 1.
I just love the look of those tiny stitches :)

Feels so good to scratch this little treasure off my "to do" list....


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow when I first looked at the picture, I thought you had cross-stitched on silk - that Lugana is really rich looking! Pretty stitchery - are you going to hang it in your sewing room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...it would be so sweet hanging in your sewing room!
    I'm working on the same over here.... trying to get the pile down & crossing things off of the list.... whew... and Spring is peeking out this weekend! Yipeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! I've never seen Red Cross stitch fabric before. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet heart. The little cross stitched sewing machine is darling. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that design. If you find out who designed it I would love to know so I can get a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and I just love it! Thank you!!! it's in my nook of favorite treasures in my sewing room next to the other heart you stitched me!

    ReplyDelete