Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it......


I'm super excited to share my news with you all!
Last year I was asked by the very talented 
Cathy Haberman of Hands On Design
if I would be interested in designing a bag
around a chart she would design.
Of course I said YES!
This is what we came up with.
It's just so fun and bright
and represents all the things I love about stitching!
This pattern will be released at the upcoming
Needlework Show this month
 and will be available to purchase
 from your favorite Needlework shops very soon.
It just makes me want to dance :)


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG congratulations Karen --- look at YOU, Miss Published Author! The bag and cross-stitch are fantastic - does the bag have red polka dot lining, by any chance? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so proud of you! congrats and a half

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! Congratulations.
    Great design.
    cheers
    maggie

    maggiemine42@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew Much Luv by 2 creative peeps. Fabulous project!!!
    Creative Stitching Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! So very exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete