Saturday, February 22, 2014

Peddler's Market Feb 2014

  Today I went to the Peddler's Market
with my friend Amy :)
They have this event twice a year.
Once in February and again in August.
It's like an Estate Sale on steroids :)
This is what I came home with.
A large square hand embroidered linen tablecloth for $5.00!
That darling happy flower pattern is repeated on all 4 corners!
A smaller hand embroidered table topper for $1.00
A vintage box of thread for $1.00
(what will I do with it? I have no idea. I just loved the look)
Assorted fabrics for $1.00 a yard and
a few pieces were free....yes free!
 Look at the dark blue button hole stitch and those tiny daisies!
All that handwork and I bought it for $1.00....
 Another close up of the happy daisies :)
You may be wondering what Amy bought?
How about a vintage sewing machine with the case 
and original owner's manual for......

wait for it......

FIVE DOLLARS!!!!
Yeah....it was a really good day :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome day with awesome friends! Wish Regena and I had been there too. Love your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...what a great day...with fabulous finds!! Happy stitching, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you , what great finds you both made . Love the embroidery , just beautiful! I would have enjoyed that sale :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both totally scored!!! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A crafty outing with a friend and several bargains - that's a great day! I'm drooling over that sewing machine :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we were there too, maybe that should be our next chica visit?

    ReplyDelete