Monday, August 30, 2010

It's all in the cards...


I don't really know when I started making cards. I guess I made my share as a child.You know the kind - a piece of notebook paper folded in half and a hand drawn picture for your mom :) I've always loved art in many forms. I've tried my hand at so many different things and although I can't say that I'm a master at any of them, the only thing that really stumped me was knitting. I was ready to stab myself in the eye with my knitting needles by the time I finally gave up on knitting. I admit defeat...I'll take the zero. Luckily for me there are alot of other crafty things to fill my time with and I'll leave knitting to the people who are good at it :) Card making is really just another opportunity for me to use my scrapbooking supplies in a fun way. I've learned alot of fun techniques from watching tutorials on YouTube. Believe it or not you can learn how to do just about anything on YouTube. Who knew? So here are a few of my cards (the ones I actually remembered to take pictures of )

No comments:

Post a Comment