Friday, May 11, 2012

Quilt top finished :)

I finished piecing the quilt top for my "Pure" quilt.
I'm using the Family Room Quilt pattern on page 87
of Sweetwater's Simple Home book.
I love these fabrics!
They just look so cozy :)
I've also finished a cross stitch piece for the swap I joined
but we are not allowed to show anything on our blogs
until our partner has received it.
And I'm finishing up a mug rug for another swap
but I'm going to keep that a secret as well.
I want my partner to be surprised :)
Have a lovely weekend everyone!!!

8 comments:

  1. That is so cozy looking! love the fabric in that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so nice. I really like the pieced mini border. Great job oh fast sewing mavin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I soooo love the color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice :-)! You did this so quickly :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love it! I have that same Sweetwater book so now I'll have to check out the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking fantastic Karen! The border really sets it off beautifully and I love how you pieced the inner border.. you did a great job on this quilt :)

    ReplyDelete