Friday, May 4, 2012

I'd like you meet Arthur :)

"Arthur" by ?
Stitched on 28ct Lugana over 1 thread
I found this freebie chart while blog hopping
and now the blog is gone.
I'm sorry I can't give credit to the designer,
I don't know who it is
and the copy I downloaded doesn't have that info either.

And here is  my the real Arthur :)
He's so helpful.
He likes to hold down my warm freshly washed towels
so they don't fall off of the dryer.
Isn't he thoughtful?
Arthur came to live with us when he was only 6 weeks old.
He's 13 now and as you can see
he's still every bit as energetic as a kitten!


And now that I've been stitching for a few days
it's time to get back to my quilting :)
I'll be cutting the pieces for a new quilt tonight
out of these fat quarters.
The fabric is "Pure" by Sweetwater for Moda.
It seems only fitting to use a Sweetwater pattern as well.
Can't wait to get started!!!

7 comments:

  1. Your Arthur looks just like my Annabelle. She is my big helpers too. Can't wait to see the new quilt.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'Arthur' cross-stitch is lovely. I love the way you combine cross-stitch and fabric to make beautiful items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both Arthur's a cute. I really like hoe he helps with the laundry.
    which quilt are you starting? not a blue fan, but I really like the 'pure' line. happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job on the cross stitch. Arthur looks very contented lol! I know the new quilt will turn out fantastic as all your quilts do!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both kitties! I have a "helpful" kitty now too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello

    Just found your lovely blog.

    Lovely stitching finish and the real Arthur is so sweet helping you with the washing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that photo of Arthur is priceless...he needs to be on the cover of some magazine!

    ReplyDelete