Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Stuff :)

 




This has been a week of new stuff for sure! I added some new pin cushions and some new ID / Business card wallets to my Etsy shop. Also I received a wonderful package from my dear friend Amy! We are doing a pillowcase swap together with our friend Regena. Amy knocked it WAY out of the park with the amazing new pillowcases she made for me! I love everything about them! You can see from the picture that she put alot more in the box then just the pillowcases :) Then yesterday I got a surprise visit from my swap partner Jeanie who made a special delivery right in my front yard! She brought my new Valentines apron and a bunch of new goodies as well as a huge heart shaped brownie for my birthday! You can see more details here. And today I'm waiting for UPS to deliver my new dishes. They are an anniversary gift from my hubby and I can't wait to open them up and wash them and place them in their new home :) So what's "new" with you?



8 comments:

  1. You are totally cute in your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeballing the pincushion with the red dots and the flowers and scissors. It's really c-u-t-e
    You've had a week and a half fer sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like fun! The apron is cute and the new stuff for your shop looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have to eyeball any longer, I bought it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, thank you for my beautiful apron and swap package. It arrived last Monday but I been away and didn't get to open it until today. I sent you an email a few seconds ago.

    Secondly, you look great in your apron.

    Lastly, love the goodies you made. I didn't realize you opened your shop going to go check it out!!

    ReplyDelete