Monday, November 26, 2012

A few more goodies.......

My handsome hubby had Friday and Saturday off from work
so I spent the weekend hanging out with him.
It was so nice to be able to sleep in!
We even took a motorcycle ride on Saturday :)
I did manage to get a few more goodies done
for the craft show this coming Wednesday.
I made some cup cozies.
A few for the guys and a few for the gals.
I'm working on a few more today.
I also finished the 3rd Christmas mug rug.

My evening stitching produced this darling
little piece by Little House Needleworks called "Woodland Sampling".


Then today I made the mistake of going to M & L yardage.
I only needed 1/2 yd of Kona for the dolls I'm working on.
Look what came home with me.....


I have no excuse.........


8 comments:

  1. wha? you didn't post the bestest fabric ever!!
    Love the red mug rug...love! Those colors and patterns are da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items you've made and fab fabric (no wonder you had to buy it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got all that stitching done in an evening?! Man, you're good!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll post pictures of all your "stock" and the set-up from your craft show - are you ready for it, or will you be sewing and organizing right up until the very last second? :D

    Love your new fabrics - they look like they WANTED to come home with you, and you were kind enough to oblige! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 'woodland sampler' and all that Christmas fabric makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mug rug and the owl fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE M&L...I try to get there everytime I go down to So Cal...I could spend hundreds of dollars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the tree fabric you picked up.

    ReplyDelete