Thursday, April 21, 2011

Make Life Sweet!




I know what you're thinking....."Not again with the labels! Enough with the labels already!" But I just can't help myself. I think they are so stinking cool! They add a really fun design element! So here is the fruit of yesterday's labor :) This apron has one of labels I bought on Sweetwater's Etsy shop on the bib pocket. They have several different ones and they are only $2.50 each :) I had originally thought of using it on a fabric bucket, but when I started sewing this apron, I realized that the "Make Life Sweet" label would be perfect with it! I love this apron pattern too. It's one of my personal favs! Its view C from McCalls M5551. It's a chef's apron and by using co-ordinating fabrics for the pockets, it gives the apron a totally different look. I also doubled the length of the ties because I love aprons that tie in front.

11 comments:

  1. I really love the way you coordinate your fabrics. This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a sickness....just sayin. LOL
    I have an apron from you with that pattern...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one too. It's one of the ones I wear the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute! Love the labels....just started ordering some myself. You're right...they add a little special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love aprons and this one is too cute!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great aprons. I love the labels too! I need to check out the Sweetwater store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!
    Love the cupcake fabric, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Hey, I love it with the label! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute apron, I especially like those cupcakes :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday!

    ReplyDelete