Monday, September 24, 2012

Monsterously Cute


The Tooth Fairy Monster Pillow is complete!
Isn't he adorable?
I'm going to let the boys give him a name.
My oldest grandson, Elijah has lost a few teeth already,
and the second oldest, Caleb has
a "wiggler" right in front.
This fun pillow will arrive
just in time for that one :)
(Papa offered to help him remove it
with pliers, but oddly enough Caleb declined)

I'm always so excited to find
awesome free tutorials online
from super talented people!
I found this tutorial by Suzanne over at
If you've never seen her blog 
you really NEED to!
She's super talented
and obviously very generous to share this tute with us :)


Also just a quick note:
If you haven't already figured it out,
I loves me some free tutorials.
So as part of the upcoming 
I will also be giving out prizes randomly each week
to those of you who share free tutorials
that you have either found online, or wrote yourselves.
I'm so excited to share all the cool info
and all the wonderful sponsors......

but I'll be patient a few more days!
Are you already planning what you'll be working on?
Remember that this will be open
to Sewing, quilting, crochet and cross stitch
so grab the button and tell your friends!
The fun starts Oct. 1st :)

8 comments:

  1. total cuteness!
    and you can use any tutorial I made, just let me know if you want one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Christmas "I need to make ..." list is semi-complete - I've already finished one gift and the recipient's Nonna delivered it last week when she went to visit - I was glad to save the $20 shipping, lol! I need to get cracking on the projects I already have planned, plus I need to figure out what to make for some family members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pillow is 'sew' cute :-)!

    Thank you for sharing the URL for the tutorial. This lady has some seriously cute stuff to make and she gives the directions away for FREE! Boy howdy; score and score!

    I cannot wait for your upcoming 'sewfest'. Since I no longer fear the zipper I will be making some cute zipper bags to hold the Christmas gifts (lotion, etc.) that I want to give. I am 'sew' EXCITED :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's it i'm in love! so cute this monstruous tooth ''fairy'' pillow! such a nice idea for my triplets boys! thank'S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the link and the kind words. Your tooth pillow is adorable -- love the fabric combinations! - Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute pillow, thanks for the link! Christmas?? What? you mean that's happening again this year? But I'm not ready...

    ReplyDelete