Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Patience......

Guess what?
After 3 weeks of being locked out of my blogger dashboard,

hiring tech support only to be refunded
because they couldn't fix the problem after 13 days,

setting up a  whole new blog.......

I can access my account again!
Woo Hoo!!!

I guess when I kept getting the error msg from Microsoft
that said,
"we are experiencing technical problems
please try again later"

 What they really meant was
try again 3 weeks later!

I find it comical that I just finished stitching
"Patience" by LHN.

Seems fitting,
don't you think?

On a whim I decided to try loggin in 
for the 12,000th time 
and "Voila".....
Here I am :)

I have new safeguards in place 
so that I don't get locked out again.

It's nice to be home :)

Here is my little flock of LHN Sheep Virtues.
I'm lovin' my little sheep :)

They will make a lovely table runner when they are all done.


Now I get to transfer my blog posts from the new blog
over here so that they are all in one place.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your blog return and I love your little sheepies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome back! Love your little sheepies. one of these days I'll get caught up on mine. They will truly make an ADORABLE table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that will make a beautiful table runner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cross stitch looks great. Gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got your blog all working again. Love all the little sheep. What a great idea to make them into a runner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Glad you are able to access your account again. Your sheep are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're back to almost normal...Yay! I love those sheep, can't wait to see what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think it was really a coincidence that you just finished stitching "Patience"!! Sometimes we just have to shake our heads at technology. Glad you are back at home. Again, love my newest bag.

    ReplyDelete