Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Big Girls are here :)

I've been sewin' up a storm these days.
The project bags are keeping me busy, 
to say the least.
One of my wonderful customers
contacted me a while back 
about making a bag with a larger bottom 
so that the Heaven and Earth design chart
she was working on could fit inside.
Those charts can have 90+ different colors of floss
so it made sense to have a "Big Bottom Bag".
I'm so glad that she was persistent and patient
and I finally got around to designing a new bag.
I love the way it came out
and more importantly
so did she :)
These bags are 11 1/2" tall and 13 1/2" wide
 with a 5" pleated bottom. 
They are perfect for bigger projects :)
I'll be adding new fabrics as time permits. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. I'm trying to imagine a project with 90 colours of floss - that's giving me heart palpitations so I'll just admire your pretty bags - that makes me happy - oh how I love your fabric choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags with neat fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Karen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete