Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Shower Fun!

I don't have any completed craft project to show you right now, so I thought I'd share some fun Baby Shower decorations I made for my daughter in law's shower in 2009. We didn't know if she was having a boy or a girl so I made babies with pink bows in their hair as well as babies with blue bow ties! I used the "Doodle Charms" cartridge and my Cricut cutter. I love my Cricut cutter! It's so versatile and it's really all up to you about how big or small you want to make an item. For the cupcake toppers, I made the baby heads and then I used the "shadow" feature to make the back of the heads just slightly larger and then glued the two pieces together with a toothpick between the layers. I made the party favor boxes with the "Tags, Bags, Boxes and More" cartridge. Cricut machines are so easy to use and you can pick up one of the basic ones (like the one I have) for under $80.00 these days. I liked the way it all came out. Hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment