Thursday, September 23, 2010

You must be CRAZY!

 With only 12 Saturdays left until Christmas you would think that I would be focusing on getting my projects completed. And yes, I've finished a few....I certainly don't need to take on any extra "stuff" right now. So what did I do? I signed up for another Apron Swap with a Fall Theme :) I happen to LOVE this season! And of course, I am impatient, so as I wait for my swap partner's info, I decided to make myself a fall apron. I am still doing my very best not to spend any extra money on my crafty projects, I pulled these cute fabrics from my rediscovered fabric stash :) This pattern has been in my collection for a few years as well and I love the big pockets and the opportunity to use different fabrics together. I've learned a few tips and tricks from the other talented ladies in the previous apron swaps, and one of those was to make the ties extra long so I can wrap them back around to the front to tie the apron. It's a small change that makes the apron a bit more fun.
Am I crazy? Probably, but today crazy paid off for me in the form of a brand new apron por moi :)

I added buttons to the little top pocket to jazz it up :)


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! You're not crazy! I get really excited about the new apron themes as well! I have the perfect fall fabric for an apron for myself. I may decide to to sit this round out and just make for myself instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, if you don't like how it turned out my address is..........LOL
    Love the sunflower fabric....totally! If I get you in the swap I have some blue that is similar but different. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sunflower apron I was talking about!!

    ReplyDelete