Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!














 OK....so it's not the Great Pumpkin. But these tiny pumpkins are just so darn cute! I found the free pattern for these little beauties at Wee Folk Art. They have a ton of free patterns on their website! I love when people share :) They are super easy to make and really cute...did I mention that they are really cute? I made  3 yesterday afternoon and I made  more last night while the hubby watched TV. They are all hand sewn so you don't need a sewing machine. You could make these while waiting for your doctor's appointment or while you're getting your car washed (which I really need to do!) My daughter and my daughter-in-law will be getting some of these little darlings.  They would look adorable grouped around a candle! What will you do with these "Great Pumpkins"?


5 comments:

  1. probably use them to lob at people. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and they look easy to make. Wee Folks has some great patterns on her blog! I love when people share their crafty talents with others it's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regena - you are a naughty kitten aren't you?

    Jill - I love Wee Folks and I've already downloaded a few of the free patterns for my crafts folder. How cool is it that it's all free?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pumpkins I have some fall colored flannel I may use to try making those. You are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy - these would be super cute in flannel! They are really really easy too! I gave 3 to my daughter this morning and 3 to my daughter in law. I'm going to enlarge the pattern a bit and make a few larger ones too.

    ReplyDelete