Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Breakfast of the Gluten Free Champions!


About 3 months ago my daughter-in-law found out that she has Celiacs disease. In her research she also recognized that 2 of her boys are also gluten intolerant. She passed along alot of great information about the condition and how so many people probably have an intolerance to gluten but are never diagnosed. I am Hypothyroid and suffer from Fibromyalgia (thrown in just for fun) and these are things that were mentioned as conditions that could benefit from a Gluten Free diet. So in May I began my personal Gluten Free journey. It was also important to me to make sure that I always had foods and snacks available to my family members when they come to lunch here every Sunday after church. Once you get the hang of it, it's not that difficult. My daughter and son-in-law have also greatly benefited from going GF. So this morning's breakfast consists of Rice Chex, fresh strawberries and Vanilla (super yum) Almond milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment