Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tis the Season

I just listed all these treasures in my shop.
Whenever I list bags with Michelle Palmer's
Ah-mazing artwork,
they tend to sell out the same day.
I just want to keep them all!

I've decided to add custom scissor fobs
made by my very talented friend Cherise Smith.
(https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/stitchinglyalong). 
Now I want to keep them even MORE!!! 
Serious cuteness!
I know I added lots of photos today,
but I just can't help myself.
I just have to share :) 



Stop by tomorrow for some more
"Purr-fection" by Michelle :)





This mouse is just too cute!
If it doesn't sell today,
I may just have to keep this one myself :)



2 comments:

  1. you're right, the mouse is the utmost in heart melting cuteness. does she do trek? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all cute, but that top set floats my boat! I actually had (or have, maybe) the same snowman head beads - I used them for bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete