Friday, May 6, 2011

Girlfriends :)

the "toe point" seal of approval :)

the undercover "Ho"
Oh...if you could smell this!

Yeah baby...that IS Mr. T :)

can you see those little race car buttons????

Well I'm not gonna lie, I've not been feeling well lately. This crazy weather has really taken it's toll on me with my Fibro. I was particularly "whiny" last week and I hate that! My dear friends put together two separate packages to surprise me and they both arrived today! The apron swap we were all involved in is ending right about now and the theme was Spring Fling. You were to make an apron and then include 3 tuck-ins that represent the recipient's initials. Well they put together an
amazing extra swap package for me! Regena made me this fabulous apron with 2 embroidered "Ho"s (which goes back to our Christmas swap :) Denise made these "oh-so-wonderul-smelling" Lilly of the Field Sachets (L for my middle initial) and the darling matching Kleenex case. Amy sent me Mr. T and an embroidery pattern T and flower quilt templates for my last name initial. She also sent an embroidery pattern K and a fantastic quilt book by Kaffe Fassett for my first initial. She included wonderful rick rack and trim and fabric to make cute girly things for my grand daughters and darling little race car buttons! After opening these 2 packages of love and friendship I cried like a big mush bucket (as Regena calls me). I seriously can't believe that they put so much time and care into this for me. I love love love it and I am so blessed by their friendship!

16 comments:

  1. TOE POINT! and you found the other undercover HO! yeah :) awesome Apron Regena and Denise - where did you find that fabric? love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how friends roll Karen! And to think that we've never even met in person - yet!
    the fabric was in a package of fat quarters that I bought in January when I started my sewing adventure again and I had no idea what I was going to do with them. There were 5 coordinating prints and I love them!
    and I adore my new friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed is good.....just no hugging!!
    Good Job Ames!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem - I should clarify the scrap from the FAS apron I guess - I just thought that seer sucker was awesome and would make some great little grandbaby girls some bloomers for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree :) Maybe even a cute sun hat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't friends the greatest?! lovely goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girlfriends are very sweet but you totally deserve it!!!!! i hope you're feeling better! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For Venmo, QuickBooks, and yahoo mail login errors.

    venmo login |
    quickbooks login |
    yahoo mail login |

    ReplyDelete

  9. mcafee.com/activate - Find the McAfee antivirus download, install & activation steps. Enter McAfee activate code and get started at www.mcafee.com/activate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wells Fargo is an American banking and financial service that serves its banking services across the world.

    wells fargo login |
    wells fargo login |

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Hey, This is Evans. Coinbase API Key can be thought of as a username that is generated to allow data access. In this case, the exchange generates the Coinbase Pro API, which you then pass on to another application. Based on the permissions you grant, the application will then import your data.
    Finding your Coinbase API Key. https://usacryptowallet.com/how-to-create-coinbase-api-key/"

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you are facing any difficulties using in PayPal then you are at the right place. Maybe your PayPal Account has been frozen. Here you will get to know How To Unfreeze Paypal Account. PayPal is a prominent payment service provider platform. While Using PayPal is handy for users but it does come with some limitations. Most limitations are lifted within 5 days, but some take longer. If you've completed the steps in your Resolution Center, you should receive a reply from us within 3 business days. To know more about Paypal Account Frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, This is Jack. If you are facing a problem in login in or Sign In Wells Fargo Bank App, you are at the right place. Get the quick and easy steps to access the Wells Fargo login account without any interruptions, make sure you access the account the right way as directed by the team of professionals or the support team. To know more about Wells Fargo Login |

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, This is Jack. If you are facing a problem in login in or Sign In Wells Fargo Bank App, you are at the right place. Get the quick and easy steps to access the Wells Fargo login account without any interruptions, make sure you access the account the right way as directed by the team of professionals or the support team. To know more about Wells Fargo Login

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crypto.com login offers number of cryptocurrencies available to trade in. Currently, it is one of the top ranking organizations in cryptocurrency exchange world.
    Crypto.com Login

    Wells fargo login - Sign on to View Your Wells Fargo Account
    Wells fargo login

    Crypto login - The Best Place to Buy, Sell, and Pay with Cryptocurrency
    Crypto Login

    ReplyDelete