Friday, May 6, 2011

California Girls


I been all around this great big world
And I've seen all kinds of girls
Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back in the states
Back to the cutest girls in the world

I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California girls - The Beach Boys


First of all, let me just say that I know there are totally adorable little girls all over the world. But I am the Nana around here, so my little California girls will be the cutest girls in the world to me :) And who am I to argue with the Beach Boys?

Well the other day I got a chance to look into little Sofia's closet and was overwhelmed at the amount of clothes this little darling already has! Her Mommy's friends have generously given her TONS of super cute baby girl clothes that their own little angels have grown out of. The same is true of little Miss Evie. It's clear that Nana won't need to make any clothes for either little princess any time soon, so I'll have to stick to fun stuff and cute accessories. (because as we all know, accessories really pull an outfit together!) I found these totally awesome tiny tiny sunglasses at BabiesRUs yesterday and couldn't resist. After all, they are going to be summer girls and they will need them, right?

5 comments:

  1. you need help!!! LOL
    You are such a good Nana and girl clothes and accessories are way more fun than boy stuff.
    And girls can do nearly every thing the boys can (except take a whiz standing up...well, neatly anyway)
    Have fun and try not to go broke Nana dearest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute and I can't wait to see them on the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right! Super cute :) Bet they are going to be adorable in these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Your granddaughters will be incredibly lucky to have a Nana like you! Even though they already have wardrobes you are still going to find plenty of things you are going to need to make them. How about hooded towels, slippers, softie animals, blankets, hats, headbands with gigantic flowers on them, etc? You'll find plenty of things to create for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the beach boys, so I had to comment on this post. Those sunglasses are too adorable! I hope to see pictures of the girls wearing them out this summer :)

    ReplyDelete