Friday, May 20, 2011

Zip It!


 Who couldn't use a cute little zippered bag? Everyone needs these...right? At least that's what I'm hoping for :) I made these yesterday to list in my shop this weekend. I'm loving these fun little bags and the zippers keep everything safely inside. I'm going to play around with a few different sizes later today as well. Maybe a few coin purses? It'll be fun to match fabrics and see what happens! I even broke into my scrapbooking stash for the printed twill tape *Gasp* I know right? I'm trying really hard to use up what I have on hand before I run out and buy new things.

13 comments:

  1. They are cute and it's an excellent idea to use what you have on hand!!
    I've seen your stash.....you got plenty LOL
    You know, if you take the ruffle off the 'happy' one, it would be perfection for us non girly types. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see this heading I want to start singing; Zip it, Zip it good!!
    when a problem comes along, you must zip it! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I want a coin purse :) I like them all, too! Perhaps they need a few more ruffles, though, for my taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice :-)! Could you make a couple of yellow ones if you have any yellow material in your stash? The yellow owlie (her name is Penny) called my name. I am sure a yellow zippered bag and a yellow coin purse would call my name as well :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all,especially the its a wonderful life flower one! Zip it :) Always did like that song :-) Tute please?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the flowered bags. The ruffle and the printed twill tape add just the right touch. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh dear. those are lovely. would love to learn to make that soon. really love your stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute! love the happy twill & owl applique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I love the little owl. Someday I'll have the confidence to try sewing with zippers...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful as always and I love them!

    ReplyDelete