Monday, August 15, 2011

Last week's projects :)

I'm not gonna lie.....last week I was feeling "yucky". Lots of headaches and no energy at all.
I did have the pleasure of going to my favorite fabric store for Home Decor fabrics with my lovely daughter in law. She needed drapery fabric and I didn't really "need" anything, but these little beauties called out to me so the ended up in my cart. They are cotton canvas and I paid $3.99 - $5.99 per yard.
This is what I've made so far from my new fabrics. Another re-usable grocery bag from that awesome Keykalou pattern You can purchase them directly through her website for immediate pdf download.

I made 17 more flannel baby wipes for my grandson Gabriel :)

I received this wonderful package filled with nuggets of goodness from Bobbi over at Crafty Vegas Mom from the Friday Night Sew In that I actually won a while back! It was so much fun to receive a package out of the blue! I won the Moda Bake Shop little rolls of fabric and she made that adorable pin cushion, a recipe card book and a cute notebook with a K on it :) You should check out her blog and don't forget to click the link on the upper right hand side of my blog to sign up for this month's FNSI. It's this Friday the 19th!

AND I cut my fabrics to start on the Happy Camper quilt! I can't wait to get started with the sewing! I have more cuts to make later today....but I'm really loving the entire process!
I wonder what this week will bring?????

5 comments:

  1. I'm really diggin' that grocery bag! lovely fabric choices Karen! good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when feeling yucky, buy fabric!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come play! Those just look too delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is great and I'm excited to see that you're cutting for the new quilt. Keep us posted on your progress.

    ReplyDelete